Professor of Entrepreneurship
PhD in Business Managament and Administration (European Doctoral Programme in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management UAB-Växjö University-Sweden) and graduated in Economics and Social and Cultural Anthropology (UAB).
His research is focused on the analysis of conditioning factors to entrepreneurship in different contexts, using the institutional approach as theoretical framework and combining
quantitative and qualitative methodologies. He has several scholarly international publications in this field (Small Business Economics; Entrepreneurship and Regional Development,
International Small Business Journal, Journal of Technology Transfer, etc.) and participates in various Spanish and international research projects.
Brief CV English
CV Breve ESP
CV Completo ESP
CV Breu CAT
Social Science Research Network - SSRN
Areas of Expertise
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and SMEs management
- Human resources management and organizational behaviour
Current research interests
- Entrepreneurship conditioning factors
- Institutional Economics and entrepreneurial activity
- Diversity in Entrepreneurship (entrepreneurial universities, social entrepreneurship, inmigrant entrepreneurship
intrapreneurship, female entrepreneurial activity, etc.).
- Entrepreneurship (new firm creation)
- SMEs management and family business
- Human resource management and intrapreneurship